Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Matthews Q2xl Compound Bow




course to Kazimierz. I hope that nothing will change. It's only 3 days, but for me as much as 3 days. I'm terribly tired in the morning in the hospital, because I work, after work we have to the hospital, 25 km away. The house sets the laundry and prepare something for lunch the next day. They help her daughter, a little help. I do not remember when I cleaned up and actually fear to enter, I hope that nobody will come. I can not sleep at night knitting, I finished feet, the eldest daughter. Will arrive on Saturday and we'll do photos. Second Corcia also wants to knit and now is another job, or paws, purple.

On the way we pass by the yarn shop, I promised myself not to go, but I think I lack the willpower, I went alone, I left the Gucio :)))) Olive is probably pretty and I like the color black, and for something useful. Although I have no where to hide those skeins, but if everything has to be hidden?
also yarn, soft cloth and starts bugging me, but I already have more than half, to finish in August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment