Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spanish First Dance Song

disease











Normally
Fall off, physically and mentally. I had plans for a nice Saturday, and no, unfortunately ...




my mother rolled her in the house, she was alone, she could not stand up, lay on the floor all night, but fortunately the morning he went to her neighbor. Former police, fire and ambulance, put the glass in the window, and so they got to the house, my mother is in hospital. The poor, frightened, but fortunately nothing broken. It was to be expected, my mother since birth, has a shorter leg, and with age the increasing problems with walking. On a daily basis has a babysitter, my pomieszkuje her incompetent brother.




worst for me is that she was alone, so very afraid that ...




Well that's life.








slack in needlework. I do not have the time and I can not focus on anything.




As it is difficult for me to thoughts of running away to his beloved Kazimierz on the Vistula. There, for years I and my load W. batteries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment