Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Top Strip Clubs In Los Angeles

About everything ... Variable mood


Exhibition open:) is something new for me, very positive emotions. Congratulations, a local newspaper asking for an interview, I just would not hit soda:)

I have a few pictures and a poor quality ... we did not have this headache. With the opening of the exhibition we went to, to the hospital.

change in the hospital today, my mother every day weaker, me too, I can not sleep, eat. Shortened hospital stays to the minimum, polikwidowane palliative troops and talk to your doctor ends shortly: please provide care at home mom. How? I do not know, my mother has only me. I was not complaining, but it's probably a crisis.

On the way there, knitting cloth, something already seen, maybe tomorrow I'll do pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment