Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Uv Lamp To Tan My Body

are contacts with people ..


Sometimes it seems to me that all I do is pointless. After what I have to try once, and so nobody pays any attention, and at least once an error is getting rumpus in half Polish .. Maybe again a little drama queen, but I'm sorry if someone does not appreciate what I do. At work there is the principle of "customer is king", Mr sometimes will take on the goods they want to try, I'm fetching all of the top (I have to climb to a height of at least 3 meters and then another fight with cartons) I give with a smile, advise, and then gets ochrzan example: how it is done, for so much money that should otherwise be made itp.jakbym I sat in the back and did this stuff, this is the least tiring as they often do not hear thank you for the effort, but jeb 'ice Water words "in the face. The worst thing is that when someone yells at me that, for example, can not find the money I have to smile, apologize and answer all the questions I asked with a big smile glued to your face like a miss world. It is unfair that people who work in these positions as I am, or ever so began the most do not appreciate someone else's pracy.Większość of these people think that it enter into such a store and asks for something, I'm just only her, but this is not now and get it explain such an individual. You can not because they still get the swill in the face .. Oh it is hard sometimes .. Not to mention all those checks, regulations, orders, really as a mere employee is a nobody, literally zero.
But that was not so tragic, and there are nice moments .. I remember once a lady brought us cookies as a reward, śmichy with her friends at work when the silent customers, or even ask you who can say, sorry and thanks-nothing so gladdens my heart as just such a client, that all they had ..
wonder what to do with my life, I want to continue to learn not to prance like the ox, as now, but I assume so many ideas, so many interests that I do not know what to choose. Everything interests me is not professional future, my artistic soul requires me to completely devote himself to art, curious part of me wants to ethnology, and awakening in me wants psychologist-detective further explore the secrets of the human psyche and activities .. But still the closest to my heart is probably in part anthropology, and ties it all together .. But where am I then to find a job? I know where I want to work, but I'm afraid that I will not find it there.
must be of good cheer, what would it be, and the knife will succeed:) I hope so ..
***




0 comments:

Post a Comment