Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reversal Of Sort Lordosis

P.


my dear!
Thinking of you before my eyes I see a wonderful man. I see a man who is madly in love with me and happy, wise, strong, wanting to madness .. I love most about you, your honesty, it is that you can listen to, tolerance, sense of humor and is not afraid of the word "love", like it is that you can also give their everything you can. I love your smile and wonderful eyes, sometimes not so permeated that you can drown in them the same look.
I love the moments when we are together, when you wake up at night to hug each other and mruczysz ear that I want to .. I also like the moments when you sleep next to me and I wake up at night with impunity, and I look at you and your beautiful body.
But, you know? I am fascinated also times when we spend time on a very mundane things, like how to cook together, like to watch everything around you snack (though sometimes annoy me), then you are a child's disarming, it is so cute:)
Sometimes I think what would happen if you ran out of me .. I can not imagine it. You are a part of me and I will always be ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment