Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How To Hide Bulimia From

Beautiful weather and a cheerful smile: D

Once upon a time I was not here, and this is due to collapse of science, responsibilities, and the pure, unbridled laziness: D Picnic xD successful if I went with my friend and her guy to Jaworze. First, we took the road from our former technical college teacher, a very nice guy, with great ticipants to all women, but nvm x] Posiedzieliśmy myself, I am poor without beers, because at the end of the driver. Even though we managed to meet her friend and fellow man. He was my partner in studniówce and somehow it was so funny. This guy is really very specific in terms of flippancy x] But if she would like go about it? Niet x] Time has passed us very cheerfully, have gathered around 23, drove "master teacher" and returned to the friend's house. Gee ... as a super ride with a slightly drunk, and people. Jumped on a gas station and bought beer for me x] Actually, they bought .... the amount it paid me for revenge for his role as a chauffeur:) The evening was a success just like the morning:) Hmm

next thing is that the K. I do not have the slightest of contact:) I started to smile, enjoy life and have for him - pardon - wyjebane x] I do not care what he does, perhaps even cease to exist. I do not even know what his health, and went out of his research and whether the cancer suspicion was right. If it were something bad, he would give to know. Well. :) And I'm happy most of the time:) There are holes, but oh well ... Yet such is life, no one said it would be easy:)

Spring is already in me, in the end: D Even the garden seems to me to be more green, and blue skies more than ever. I call attention to how beautiful everything looks. A colleague asked what ćpałam x] To which I replied, with absolutely nothing. He said that when I was little it fell into the cauldron and so I was .... xD (Asterix fan?).

As mentioned earlier, I started to bump into another forum PBF (Frontier). After two dishes I was a moderator there xD (Oh's career). A little funny, but I'm glad: D Though little can be useful, and even a little bit Polish up the skill:) As far as I'm writing some xD I got the only access to all forms of KP in the forum, so I can poke around and powybierać errors: P. DO it all came to know of interesting people with great talent for writing, at least in my opinion:) I got a great return on Nimnaros. I'm curious how long I'll be there, because it feels a little weird. I'm not part of that community, but it may somehow help it after all. Well then, get ready to two rallies in the holidays: P

To all this we have a plan with a friend to go to an amusement park in Germany: D Boy, so I really like this idea. We will go by car in four people (yes, we are missing one), and the return of our sea zahaczymy:)

This week I started school ... bleh ..... no .. Yet you can not hang around forever, right? x] The next weekend I go to a bachelorette party, a week after school again, and then the wedding: D. Of course, the way a couple of different credits: x But ... I can handle! : D

also caught up the backlog of reading blogs: D Greetings and a very nice and warm for you buuziaki Little Mi :******

It's probably as much as something I recall, it certainly write : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment