Thursday, July 8, 2010

Folip In Gall Bladder

, sex and life ..


I decided to write something today. Long time did before, I had no inspiration besides work, work work again ..

Recently a lot of thinking about themselves and their desires, I never thought that living with someone is so difficult and yet so very rewarding. Sometimes it is hard to get along with the other half luck, but there is nothing that brings relief and happiness as his smile or a warm word. The most I like how after a long day we come close to me in my little world and in ourselves wtuleni niczym.Uwielbiam talking about when he was a very important and serious things go in their talks to more mundane matters, because I know what it oznacza.DÅ‚ugi, slow full sensitivity of sex .. No one like Paul can not arouse such emotions in me related to this elevation.
once burnt to sex like today. I liked it, yes, but not like teraz.Zawsze needed a lot of attention in bed, I wanted to feel appreciated, beautiful, wonderful, and what I was receiving .. eh damage even remember. Now I have days when I could not leave the bed, of course, only with him.
I like how Paul is with me at night at weekends, then we always try to make up for time we have not had for myself in the morning. We know that this is not impossible but it is always the same, we all talk at once, get stupid, we argue, love, and again we fight just to get right again, to reconcile and combine in a wonderful dance of our bodies. Mornings are always fun too, though I'm mostly still little sleepy because I Paul, so often when he was already asleep at night I wake up and check whether you really with me is, and I look at him until he fall asleep, then wake up again, and so on. Sometimes it is so that he wakes up, draws me to him, cradled tight and I know what she wants .. When we wake up in the morning always immediately want to run to the bathroom and do with each order, take a shower to arrange her hair, but Paul usually does not allow me to do it, always says that I look so beautiful and loves me, which is amazing for me and I can not understand, but he always just smiles, kisses me and says and so that he loves me and is in bed.
not be able to live with someone else, we've been together a long time, which does not admit it surprises me sometimes, but do not get bored with myself, I usually have one thousand ideas a minute and I would imagine all the time, but Paul stops me and vice versa. Sometimes I just wonder what would happen if I did not recognize him, but I can not imagine such a life. He is my refuge, the port and there is no person in the world that She could replace him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment